August 01, 2011

Mariners Game

There is just something about sports events that I love.........The FOOD!  I can't keep my hands off the nachos or pretzels, it must be that processed cheese!

So, we decided to take our family to the Mariners.
They didn't have the best record from what I heard, they lost 22 games out of 27.
YIKES!
Frank and I bought tickets for our family for various reasons. They were a Father's Day gift for my dad, Big Frank and my Grandpa, a Birthday gift for Rose and just because we love you gift for my mom and Grandma.  
  

 The weather was amazing, family was great and to top it all off.......
 (Dad, Mom, Grandma, Grandpa and Alex next to Grandpa hiding.)
 (Frank and Rose)
 
Frank caught a foul ball.
(He was a softy however and gave it to a kid.
I was bummed I didn't get a picture of it, he gave it away so fast.)

Oh, and they won! 
 Make that record 22 lost games out of 29!
(If the prvious record was correct.)   :)

No comments: