September 12, 2010

Family Time


It has been long over due since we had all of us get together.  Who knew having a 2 day BBQ at my parents would be so much fun. 
We had an amazing time at the Olympia Farmers Market. Good times with family, saw beautiful flowers, views of the capital, and amazing weather.
We also went to Tumwater Falls.
Later that night we had a tasty BBQ, and of course Frank was one of the BBQ kings.....
We also had blazing fire, where we ate delicious s'mores.
(This is the best way to melt your chocolate.)
I found Reese's peanut butter bars to use instead of plane jane Hershey's chocolate. Definitely a must try!
Good s'more, right Amanda?
With all the outdoor fun we were having, we managed to sneak in a little Wii.
Funny thing is...my Grandma beat my mom(her daughter) and my Grandpa beat my uncle Mike(his son). Go Grandma and Grandpa!!

No comments: