December 18, 2012

Homemade Baby Food....Say What?

That's right, I have and will continue to make baby food. :)  Always been picky about food myself, I knew I would have a hard time feeding Kasen store bought baby food. I was RIGHT that jar food stunk, looked discolored and tasted far from the actual ingredients. I never actually tasted any of his jar foods, but my husband did. :)  What a good guy! The labels alone make me sick.....Turkey Sticks, macaroni beef with vegetables, need I go on?
Anyways, schools were running 2 hours late because of our 1/2 inch of snow, so I decided to make my morning productive.

So easy!

1.  Clean and chop
2.  Steam or bake
3.  puree
4.  freeze

So far I have made, apples, pear, pumpkin, sweet potato, squash, peas, green beans, and squash.

I feel like such a MOM.   

No comments: