December 15, 2012

'Tis the Season

I can't believe Christmas is in 1 week! September was just here......or at least it felt that way. 
It's bittersweet! Although I like that our life hasn't drug on, I am sad that Kasen is growing up SO fast, yet happy that he is growing up.
Does that make any sense?
Anyways, I love Christmas time, but have had a hard time getting into the grove of things...Now that the house is decorated and tree is up I hope my Christmas spirit rises!
For the second year in a row now, my in-laws sell trees from their farm. It was exciting getting a tree as a family of three. 
Kasen seemed to enjoy it as well. And now that he can almost sit by himself we don't always have to be in the picture with him. :)  He is also at that point where he wants to eat EVERYTHING he touches.  
And here is the finished product....
Kasen also turned 7months!!


Can't have Christmas without a cheesy Santa picture. 
He did really well. Didn't smile for anything, but didn't cry either. 
That's it for now. 
Hopefully you'll hear form me soon! 
My News Year goal is to be more on top of posting pictures. Seems like a reasonable goal. :) 

No comments: